HDRO will host the second Advisory Board meeting for the 2019 Human Development Report on 10 September in New York, chaired by Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Senior Minister and Coordinating Minister for Social Policies, Singapore.
The Advisory Board members participating in the meeting:
- Laura Chinchilla Miranda, President of Costa Rica (2010-2014) and Vice President of the World Leadership Alliance - Club de Madrid
- Olu Ajakaiye, Executive Chairman, African Centre for Shared Development Capacity Building, Ibadan, Nigeria (Member of HDRO Advisory Panel in 2016)
- Chunling Li, Chief Research Fellow at the Institute of Sociology of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) and Deputy-Director of CASS Center for National Survey and Big Data
- Nora Lustig, Samuel Z. Stone Professor of Latin American Economics and Director of the Commitment to Equity Institute (CEQ), Tulane University
- Kaushik Basu, Professor of Economics and Carl Marks Professor at Cornell University and President of the International Economic Association
- Janet C. Gornick, Professor at the Graduate Center, City University of New York, and Director of the Stone Center on Socio-Economic Inequality
For more information about the HDR 2019 Advisory Board please visit the Advisory Board page.